By Muhammad Sarwar Khan,Iqrar Ahmad Khan,Debmalya Barh
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: the subsequent iteration of Genetic Engineering explains cutting-edge advances within the quickly constructing region of molecular biotechnology, the know-how of the hot millennium. created from chapters authored by way of top specialists of their respective fields, this authoritative reference text:
- Highlights the most recent omics-based instruments and ways utilized in smooth biotechnology
- Explains how a variety of molecular biology applied sciences can be utilized to strengthen transgenic vegetation and the way these crops can meet becoming nutrients and plant-derived product demands
- Discusses chloroplast gene expression platforms, mitochondrial omics, plant useful genomics, and whole-genome resequencing for crop improvement
- Explores plant–microbe and plant–insect interactions affecting plant defense and productivity
- Covers animal types, pharmacogenomics, human tissue banking, and the molecular prognosis of illnesses comparable to cervical melanoma, weight problems, and diabetes
- Examines the molecular elements of viral ailments, creation of business commodities utilizing viral biotechnology, and biotechnological makes use of of magnetic nanoparticles
- Describes using biotechnology within the foodstuff, chemical, pharmaceutical, environmental conservation, and renewable strength sectors
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: the subsequent new release of Genetic Engineering serves as a springboard for brand spanking new discoveries in molecular biology and its purposes. hence, this e-book is a useful source for college students and researchers of molecular biotechnology.
Read Online or Download Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases) PDF
Similar biotechnology books
Glossy nutrients biotechnology is now a billion-dollar undefined, generating practical meals and nutraceuticals that provide a complete host of elevated health and wellbeing advantages, together with prevention opposed to ailment, and protracted and degenerative stipulations. Written through a staff of top-tier researchers and scientists from around the globe, Biotechnology in useful meals and Nutraceuticals brings you up to the mark at the state-of-the-art learn advances happening within the box.
Nanobiomaterials show targeted features, together with mechanical, electric, and optical homes, which cause them to compatible for quite a few organic purposes. due to their versatility, they're poised to play a significant function in nanobiotechnology and make major contributions to biomedical examine and healthcare.
This revised moment version covers the pharmacologic rules underlying the individualization of sufferer treatment and modern drug improvement, concentrating on the basics that underlie the medical use and modern improvement of prescription drugs. Authors drawn from academia, the pharmaceutical and executive companies conceal the spectrum of fabric, together with pharmacokinetic perform questions, coated by means of the elemental technological know-how part of the certifying exam provided by way of the yank Board of scientific Pharmacology.
Thousands of sufferers be afflicted by end-stage organ failure or tissue loss every year, and the one resolution can be organ and/or tissue transplantation. to prevent negative biocompatibility–related difficulties and donor organ scarcity, even though, round twenty years in the past a brand new, hybridized strategy combining cells and biomaterials was once brought as a substitute to whole-organ and tissue transplantation for diseased, failing, or malfunctioning organs—regenerative drugs and tissue engineering.
- Bionanotechnology II: Global Prospects
- Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations of Human Health Risk Analysis: Biophysical Theory of Environmental Health Science
- Echinodermata: 39 (Progress in Molecular and Subcellular Biology)
- Reaction Pathways and Mechanisms in Thermocatalytic Biomass Conversion I: Cellulose Structure, Depolymerization and Conversion by Heterogeneous Catalysts (Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technology)
- Biomarker Tests for Molecularly Targeted Therapies: Key to Unlocking Precision Medicine
Extra resources for Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases)
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases) by Muhammad Sarwar Khan,Iqrar Ahmad Khan,Debmalya Barh