By Gary K. Schwartz
Read or Download Combination Cancer Therapy: Modulators and Potentiators (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development) PDF
Best pharmacology books
Doping in activities and the struggle opposed to it has received expanding realization lately. The pharmacological foundation for a potential functionality enhancement in aggressive activity in the course of the management of prohibited elements and strategies in addition to the analytical disclosure of such practices are comprehensively coated in 21 contributions by means of awesome and specified authors.
Grasp nursing pharmacology with this beneficial learn instrument! Designed to accompany Clayton and Willihnganz’s easy Pharmacology for Nurses, sixteenth version, this research advisor assists you in figuring out and employing fabric from each one bankruptcy within the textual content. greater than 1,000 assessment questions grouped via textbook bankruptcy aim.
Die Dünnschichtchromatographie (DC) ist besonders in der pharmazeutischen Analytik und der Lebensmittelanalytik eine häufig durchgeführte Trenntechnik. Während es eine umfangreiche Literatur zum qualitativen Nachweis chemischer Substanzen mittels DC gibt, liegt der Fokus in diesem Buch bei der quantitativen examine.
Compact and easy-to-use, Math for Nurses is a pocket-sized guide/reference to dosage calculation and drug management. It encompasses a overview of simple math abilities, size structures, and drug calculations/preparations. Math for Nurses is helping scholars to calculate dosages correctly and increase the accuracy of drug supply.
- Modeling Tumor Vasculature: Molecular, Cellular, and Tissue Level Aspects and Implications
- Pharmacology Case Studies for Nurse Prescribers
- Proteins and Peptides: Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Metabolic Outcomes (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- International Trade and Finance - Pharmaceutical Industry in Germany: Research and Development - Innovation and Knowledge Creation
- Next Generation Antidepressants (Cambridge Medicine (Hardcover))
Extra info for Combination Cancer Therapy: Modulators and Potentiators (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development)
Combination Cancer Therapy: Modulators and Potentiators (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development) by Gary K. Schwartz